The Hub is our central Porsche workshop. Based near Maidenhead in Berkshire, it’s team is headed up by Master Technician Gordon Kemp who has over 40 years’ experience of working on Porsche around the world including spannering at the Le Mans 24 hour race and building the AFN 928 racing engines.
The Hub is a leading Porsche specialist in Berkshire and Buckinghamshire in its own right. It also provides in-house technical back up to our mobile technicians and carries out major work, which cannot be carried out mobile, on modern and classic Porsches. We collect and deliver your car if it needs to come to The Hub, so you don’t need to do anything.
Some examples of our work include:
- Engine rebuilds – recent projects include an M96 engine with bore scoring which underwent a full rebuild, a 993 which is undergoing a full rebuild and a 964 which we fully rebuilt. We should point out that these engine rebuilds are of the highest standard and there is a waiting list.
- IMS bearing upgrades with clutch / RMS replacements.
- Gearbox rebuilds – for example a 1965 912 gearbox which underwent a full rebuild, a new valve body for a 997 tiptronic box.
- Restoration – for example a 1979 Porsche 924 being restored and built as an HSCC 70’s Roadsports race car.
- Suspension rebuilds – examples being full refresh of 996 C4S, coil over conversions, restoration of classic air-cooled suspension components.
- Refreshes, recommissioning and full restorations.
- Major strip down jobs on modern Porsches such as V8 coolant system leaks.
If you are looking for a Porsche specialist in Berkshire or Buckinghamshire please contact us and we will be happy to chat with you. Our number is 01628-854949.